8.07.2017

Dreamscapes mini album + tutorial. 7 Dots Studio DT.


hello dears!
Today I'm going to show you this cute mini album, which I created from gorgeous Dreamscapes and Hazy Days collections by 7 Dots Studio.
The album size is 6 x 6.25" :).
I also filmed a step-by-step video tutorial. In a first part I show you how to prepare and embellishment the pages. In a second part you'll find how to connect all pages together and create a fabric coated cover.








Video tutorial 1 part:


Video tutorial 2 part:




10 comments:

  1. Il est superbe, merci pour le tuto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Суперский альбом! Так красиво получилось!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Леночка, спасибо большое!

      Delete
  3. This album is so beautiful Ola, i love all the details and your great tutorial, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this mini album so much!! It's stunning!

    ReplyDelete

I'll happy to see your comments :)
Thank you!